Sunday, 17 May 2015

The Re-Purchased Product: Body Shop Cleansing Butter


I'm not really one for re-purchasing the same product, and tend to try different products all the time. I'm not sure if that's because I don't absolutely love the products that I try, or if it's just the fact I get bored of products very quickly. Either way, it's very unlikely of me to ever buy the same product again.

After hearing so many beauty vloggers on YouTube rave about this cleansing butter, I decided to pop to my local Body Shop and give it a try. When I first used it, I thought it was a really nice product, but wasn't anything special or life changing, and so put it to the back of my bathroom cabinet. It wasn't until about 2 weeks ago, I re-discovered it and I don't know what is different now but I absolutely love it.

I use to be a cleansing water kind of gal and just stuck to my £3 Garnier Cleansing Water but now I firmly believe in spending a bit more money on skincare products as it's very important. It feels like I'm applying a nice massage oil to my skin when using this, and doesn't feel greasy or sticky at all. It's so moisturising that I don't feel the need to moisturise after (but I do anyway lol). You do look like a panda but it's okay, as with a wet muslin cloth or flannel, you just wipe it away and it's all gone! 

The only down side I suppose is how quickly I got through this! I'm not sure if that's just me over-cleansing and going a bit overboard, but I've already re-purchased it as I have the tiniest bit left. When I use different cleansers other than this one, I wake up the next morning with two new additions to my face, spots. So that's why I panicked when realising that I didn't have a lot left!

The scent is camomile, so a really fresh and floral scent, which I didn't actually love too much at all when I first smelt it but I'm use to it now! It's £12 from The Body Shop, which may sound quite pricey, especially me as I don't have a job, but it is so worth it! Definitely now that my skin is so use to it!

You can find it HERE.


xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment