Sunday, 3 May 2015

5 Great Products Under £10


It's not very often that I find some really good quality products for very cheap. But I've actually found some products that I swear by, which are all £10 or below


I never use to use body butters or moisturisers before, as I never had dry skin and didn't feel the need to (I'm also incredibly lazy with things like that). I got this for my birthday last year and didn't think much about it, until I was rummaging through my draws and found it again. The weather has been really nice recently in the UK (although it's not pouring down with rain) and I wanted to moisturise my skin more as I caught the sun. I used this and was so shocked that I hadn't used this product before because it's amazing. Really moisturising and doesn't leave you feeling sticky or greasy afterwards. It also drys super quick so you don't have to wait like a lemon waiting for it to dry. Boots currently have a 3 for 2 on selected indulging bathing products, and this body butter is in the deal! You can have a look HERE.



I'm pretty sure I've raved about this enough on my blog but it's my holy grail eyeliner. I absolutely love my Soap & Glory SuperCat eyeliner, but as the nib on the pen is quite big, my eyeliner doesn't look natural and can look really thick. So I bought this one as it claimed to have a 'Ultra-thin 0.4mm brush' which is exactly what I needed. It applies so nicely and has just the right amount of support. The colour is really pigmented and allows me to create a nice, natural looking winged eyeliner. Boots also have a 3 for 2 offer on selected Maybeline cosmetics, and this is included! You can have a look HERE.


I've actually done a whole blog post where I talk about these nail varnishes, so if you want to check that out click HERE. But you'll never guess what, Boots have a 3 for 2 on selected Rimmel cosmetics and these are included! You can have a look HERE.


I've had this for quite a long time, when I wanted to experiment with my makeup a bit more and I'm so happy it's in my life! You don't get the 'orange' look or anything like this when you apply it, and it looks so natural used to contour or even to bronze the skin. The highlighter is an added bonus and I absolutely love it. There's no need to carry around a separate bronzer and highlighter, so extra handbag space! I actually think the bronzer is a great dupe for Benefit Hoola Bronzer, as it doesn't have any shimmer in and isn't too orange! This isn't on offer in Boots (sorry to disappoint) but is only £6.49 which is a great price for a good quality bronzer and highlighter! You can have a look HERE.


I'm sure everyone has raved about this product enough, so I'll spare you the ramble, but a great foundation if you're looking for a light/medium coverage and a light consistency so not heavy at all! I don't feel like I'm wearing anything when I have this on! The shade range in my opinion is amazing as they have really light pale colours, I actually have to buy the lightest shade in this range haha! Great for only £6.99! This is included in the 3 for 2 offer on selected Rimmel cosmetics, and you can have a look HERE.

What is you're favourite product that is under £10?

Hope you're having a great day!

xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment