Saturday, 4 April 2015

Drugstore Eyeliners To Perfect Your Winged Eyeliner


No matter how hard I try to achieve the perfect winged eyeliner, I seem to always fail. I'm not sure if it's the eyeliner or me (definitely, 100% me). These eyeliners shown here are some that have helped me almost accomplish 'eyeliner goals' and can now say my eyeliner looks A LOT better than it did when I was 14...

Soap&Glory SuperCat Eyeliner - The one for quite a thick and precise eyeliner look. This is one that I had to get use to as it is thicker than other eyeliner pens I've tried before, but looks amazing once perfected! If you're looking for a very dark eyeliner, that actually comes out black (as you know, some claim they are black and actually are grey) then this is the one for you. I like to apply this closely to my lash line and use a different eyeliner for the flicks. SuperCat eyeliner gives lots of support and doesn't bend as much once it's being applied. You can look at it by clicking HERE.

Maybeline Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner - The one for a thin and subtle eyeliner look. This eyeliner isn't as dark as the Soap&Glory one, but is a lot thinner, so it allows you to create a nice and neat cat eye without being too thick. The only thing is, is that the brush doesn't give a lot of support, so probably not best for applying it to your lash line, but I suppose it's what you prefer. I like that I can get right into the inner corners of my eye with this eyeliner as the nib is so thin! You can look at it by clicking HERE.

Rimmel London Soft Kohl Eye Pencil - The one for intensifying your eyeliner look. This isn't really for my winged eyeliner, but I thought I'd mention it as I really enjoy adding this to my lower water line to make my eyes look more smokey. This one in particular is a very pigmented eye pencil that applies really nicely. You can look at it by clicking HERE.

What are your favourite eyeliners?

Hope you have a great Easter!

xx


0 comments:

Post a Comment