Friday, 13 March 2015

Spring Eye Make Up Favourites


Spring is my favourite time of the year. It's the right balance between hot and cold, which is great because I hate both haha! Spring is the time where I like to change up my make up a bit, experiment with my eye make up, which is something I definitely need to do more of! I was getting a bit bored of doing the same thing to my eyes every day, so decided to change it up a bit.

I feel like pink eyeshadow looks really nice in the spring time, especially shimmery eye shadows. Also, I really like brown as well, because as the weather is getting warmer, I like my make up to look quite warm as well.

The Maybeline 24hr Colour Tattoo's have been out for a while, and I went crazy when they first came out, left them for a bit and rediscovered them a week ago. These are the best cream eye shadows I have tried before. They are so long lasting and don't feel wet or sticky.

I like to apply the Pink Gold shade all over my eyelid. With these, I apply them with my finger as for me personally, they don't go on well with a brush. I then apply On and on Bronze into the outer corner of my eye, just to warm up the eye look. I would have taken a picture of my eye make up but I wasn't happy with how the picture turned out haha!

I like to finish of the look with some thin winged eyeliner and a few coats of mascara.

You can find the link to these products here.

Have you tried these before? What's your favourite eye products for the spring?

Hope you're well 

xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment