Saturday, 7 March 2015

NO HEAT Overnight Curls


For someone who uses heat on their hair every day, I've been trying to find ways of styling my hair without using heat. My hair is quite damaged and I want my hair to look a bit healthier than it currently does. I've found a way of getting beachy waves without having to actually curl my hair. I don't have a name for it, but feel free to leave a few suggestions in the comments.

This is best to do once you've washed your hair at night, as the hairstyle (which I'm about to show) drys in that position, which gives you curly hair. It's great because you don't have to worry about spending hours in the morning curling your hair. I split my hair into 2 sections straight down the middle.


I then twisted my hair away from my face. I feel like this opens your face up a bit more.


Once I have twisted my hair, I secured it with an elastic, just so it doesn't fall out as I do the same on the other side. 

 

I then put both of the twisted sides into the middle and secured them with a hair tie. I then went down a bit further down towards the ends of my hair and did the same.

This wasn't uncomfortable to sleep in at all. I suppose you could do the same but behind your head instead of at the front, but I feel like this is an easier way to do it.

When I woke up and took my hair out of the hair ties, this is what my hair looked like!



This is great if you always seem to run a bit late in the morning, like I usually do!

Let me know what you think, and if you're planning to do it yourself!

Hope you're having a good week! 

xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment