Monday, 2 February 2015

What's In My Travel Make-Up Bag? 2015


Hello everyone! I hope you're well. Sorry for the lack of posts, I've been quite busy with uni work and family. In today's post I will be showing you what is in my travel make-up bag, as I recently got a new make-up bag which I LOVE! 


This isn't all I wear on my face, but if I'm traveling then I don't think it's really neccessary to be carrying around with me everything that I am wearing. My make-up bag consists of the things that I usually touch up on during the day. 

The first thing I carry with me is a bronzer. I have the Sleek Contour Kit as it's quite compact so it will fit in your bag nicely, and it has a highlighter in it as well, so you don't have to carry that separately. I like that this bronzer has quite a big mirror inside, so there is no need to be carrying around a separate mirror. This is my favourite bronzer at the moment. It doesn't make me look muddy and it blends really nicely into the skin. It's also super pigmented, so this bronzer will last a very long time!



I then have a blusher. This is the Sleek Blusher in Pixie Pink. You're probably thinking that this blusher is too bright and scary, that's what I thought when I first saw it, but it doesn't look like that when you apply it onto your cheeks. It gives a nice glow to your skin and looks like you've just come in from the cold. I never use to wear blushers, but ever since I have wore this, I love them! Like the bronzer, it's very compact and also comes with a decent sized mirror.


Then I have my mascara. This is the Benefit They're Real Mascara. I got this mini version in a Benfit set and can now see why everyone raves about it so much. It adds so much volume, length and thickness to your lashes. It isn't the cheapest mascara, but it is my favourite so far! I like how the applicator is the perfect size for doing your top and bottom lashes! Good job Benefit.


Next is my current favourite lipstick. I have the Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Colour Moisturising Lipstick in Sangria 06. I've already done a review on this product on my blog, which you can check out here.

I then have my all time favourite concealer, which is the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair 1. I think everyone in the beauty blogging community has raved about this product before. It has a high coverage, so perfect for covering blemishes and redness. It's so super affordable as well! This is quite hard to get, as whenever I go online or into Superdrug, it is always sold out! 

I do always pack a brush in my bag. I have the Real Techniques Limited Edition Duo-Fibre brushes, which I have also done a review on, which you can find here. I do also pack a powder, I have the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Transparent. My one is very well loved, probably a bit too much, which is why I didn't take a picture of it, but it is the best powder I have ever used. I get the Transparent one, as it adds no colour to your skin. 




I got my make-up bag from Primark. I love it because it's quite thin, so it will fit nicely into your nag, but it's still big enough to fit all of your essentials in. It has gold detailing on the zip, and is an oil-cloth material. I really like the pattern, because it looks quite sophisticated, but fun at the same time. It was only £3 which is amazing as I know I will get a lot of use out of this bag!



Thank you for reading, I hope you're having a good week!
What's your make-up bag essentials?
Goodbye!
x

0 comments:

Post a Comment