Friday, 27 February 2015

What Is My Face Worth?


Make-up can sometimes be overpriced and for someone who doesn't have a job, it can be difficult to buy it. I thought it would be quite interesting to see how much all of the makeup I use on my face comes too.

FACE

Benefit Porefessional Primer - £6.00 (Sample Version)
Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation - £8.99
Collection Concealer - £4.19
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder - £3.99
Benefit Hoola Bronzer - £23.50
Sleek Blusher - £4.49

EYES

MUA Matte Palette - £4.00
Soap & Glory SuperCat Eyeliner - £6.00
Rimmel Extra Super Lash Mascara - £4.99

LIPS

Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick - £5.49

TOTAL = £77.64

I am actually quite surprised! Definitely didn't think I spent that much on make-up. The Benefit bronzer eats into the price quite a lot and there are lots of different alternatives, like the Sleek Contour Kit which is a quarter of the price. I might not use my Hoola Bronzer as much from now on as it is quite a lot of money for a bronzer.

How much is your face worth? And will you change any of your make-up?

Hope you're well! 
xx


0 comments:

Post a Comment