Friday, 20 February 2015

Simple Skincare Favourites


I've been testing a few Simple Kind To Skin products over the past few months after hearing great reviews about them. After trying them for a good 2 months, I now use them on a daily basis and have seen a difference in the way my skin looks.



Simple Foaming Cleanser - I've bought this in SuperDrug after reading great reviews of it. It is so simple to use (see what I did there). I pump it twice onto my fingertips and massage into wet skin, then rinse it off. The vitamins that this product contains softens, soothes and improves the look the skin. I like to use this cleanser on days where my skin isn't too troublesome as it's quite a gentle, everyday cleanser. I've been using this product for 2 solid months now and I'm not even halfway, so it's really good value for money. I bought this product for £4.49 which may sound quite expensive but it will definitely last you a long time. You can find it here.

Simple Oil Balancing Exfoliating Wash - This is a product I like to use when my skin is a bit tricky and I have a few pesky spots. It has exfoliating beads which really help cleanse the face. Also, it has Witch Hazel Goodness which is meant to help clear the skin and prevent spots. It definitely does help clear my skin, not to sure on the prevention of spots though. I use this once a week, maybe twice if my skin is quite bad. Very affordable, only £2.86 in SuperDrug, you can find it here.

Simple Light Moisturiser - This is a staple in my skincare routine and it's the only moisturiser that I am in love with. It's the perfect moisturiser for people with oily/combination skin as it is really light. This moisturiser sinks really nicely into the skin and isn't traceable after application, the reason why I love it so much. I've re-purchased this product twice now, and will definitely continue to do so. It's only £2.66, great for people on a budget. You can find it here.

Simple Soothing Toner - I purchased a miniature bottle of this, just to see if it was worth buying the full version and I still have quite a lot of this left. Definitely the best toner I have tried before. It really works at refreshing my skin and gets rid of any make-up that my cleanser didn't remove. It isn't too harsh which is good, great for people with sensitive skin. This is a great product to use in the morning as it really wake you up and refreshes your skin too. The full sized bottle of this is £2.19 which I think is amazing. You can find it here.

I can say that all of these products feature in my skincare routine and I am very happy with every single product!

Do you own any Simple skincare products? What are your favourites?

Have a good day!

x




0 comments:

Post a Comment