Saturday, 14 February 2015

Jewellery I've Been Loving Recently ft. Body Jewellery Shop


I'm always forgetting about jewellery, but recently I've really been enjoying adding some to my outfit to make it a little bit more interesting. 




I feel like earings can make any outfit look more glamorous, especially shiny ones that reflect the light. I love these small clear earings as they go with any outfit I wear. Body Jewellery Shop has some amazing earpiercing* jewelerry products, there are too many to choose from! This shop sells great quality jewellery at very low prices. These earings I am wearing where only £1.99 which is amazing if you're like me and is on a budget. They also have worldwide shipping that is free when you spend over £10. As these earings are clear, when they catch the light they reflect in different colours, which is why they seem to go with any outfit. I like that these can be worn casually through the day, but can also be worn to glam up an outfit at night. I haven't had any problems with these earings. Usually some earings can irritate my ears but these have been very comfortable to wear!  The butterfly backs means that they hold the earings in place and don't fall out. You can find these earings that I am wearing in this picture here.

You can see more from Body Jewellery Shop by clicking here .


I also like to wear a necklace to make my outift look more interesting. This necklace is from George at Asda. It's quite a long necklace that can be adjusted. It has tiny silver gems on that reflect the light and turn different colours, which is why I think it suits any outfit. I like to wear this necklace with a plain white t-shirt and my burgandy skater skirt. You can find this necklace here.


I have had this watch since the start of January and have worn it every day since. It looks quite expensive when it was only £12.99 from New Look. It has gold detailing on the buckle as well which I really like. I love how the gold is shiny and reflects off the light. The butterfly inside is so beautiful and looks very elegant, and is the reason why I fell in love with the watch. You can find this watch here.


I've had this bracelet for quite a while, about 1 year and I still love it. I like to wear this bracelet with my navy blue blazer with the sleeves rolled up as this is quite wide. The hearts on the bracelet also reflect off the light and the bracelet itself is stretchy. Unfortunately I couldn't find this exact bracelet as I did get it a year ago, but I have found one with similar colours, which you can find here. 

I hope you're having a great week!
xx


*PR gifted

0 comments:

Post a Comment