Thursday, 12 February 2015

Current Eye Make-Up


I've been quite happy with how my eye make-up is looking at the moment and wanted to share what I have been using. I have been wearing this look on an everyday basis recently, mainly because it's quite subtle and seems to go with any lipstick I wear. 



Excuse the smudge!

Products used:

Rimmel Extra Super Lash Mascara - My favourite mascara at the moment as it is buildable, meaning you can have natural or dramatic looking eyelashes. It stays on all day for me and doesn't irritate my eyes at all. I like how it's very affordable too.

Soap & Glory Super Cat Eyeliner - Everyone is raving about this at the moment, so I thought I'd see what the fuss is all about. I can now see why everyone loves it so much. Very easy application and allows you to have thin or thick eyeliner. Also, it is actually black! Some eyeliners I have used in the past state they are black but come out a grey colour. I use this eyeliner for my lash line as I like my eyeliner to be quite thick. I've never had to re-apply this eyeliner throughout the day and is also very affordable.

Rimmel Soft Kohl Kajal Eyeliner Pencil - One of my favourite eyeliner pencils. This again is actually black and not a grey colour. I like to apply this to my water line and I haven't had any issues with it smudging or printing. Like the other products mentioned, it is very affordable too.

Maybeline Master Precise Eyeliner - A more recent purchase that I have been using non-stop since buying it. I like to use this to create the flick as an ultra-fine tip. I also sometimes use it in the inner corners of my eye. Stays on all day and does irritate my sensitive eyes which is a bonus. Not too pricey either and will be re-purchasing for sure.

MUA Ever After Matte Palette - I can't rave about this enough! It comes with 10 matte shades, all quite warm. I like to use the shade 'Bare' all over my lid as it acts as a base. Then I use 'Penny' in my crease and outer corner of my eye as it creates definition but in a more subtle way. I also like to apply it underneath my eye to make it a little bit more smokey. This palette isn't dusty and I really am enjoying the shades, especially 'Truffle' which I use for my brows, and for £4 you can't go wrong.


I hope you're having a lovely week!
xx








0 comments:

Post a Comment