Thursday, 15 January 2015

What's In My Bag? 2015


Hello everyone! I hope you're well. I'm currently waiting for my tripod to be delivered as I want to do some OOTD posts, so in the meantime, I thought I would do a what's in my bag post for you today.



My bag is from Primark. It's a navy blue leather bag with gold detailing on the buckles and on the lock. It comes with a handle at the top to carry in your hand, and a long strap to put over your shoulders. The strap is also adjustable so you can have it any length you would like! Inside the bag is a zip pocket on the side (which is wear I keep girly things but I didn't feel the need to show you) and also has a pocket for your phone, keys etc. 



Purse - Primark
Phone - iPhone 4S
Sprays - Impulse and Sure
Umbrella - New Look
Chewing Gum - Extra
Perfume - Vera Wang Princess
Bottle of Water
Travel Bag (Can't remember where from sorry!)

So inside my bag, I first have my purse. This purse is from Primark and I think I purchased it for £6 or £7 I'm not too sure. I didn't buy this purse too long ago so I believe it's still in the shops. I love this purse as it has gold detailing on the front and on the zip. Also, there is enough space to keep my cards and my money. 

Next is my phone. I don't know where I'd be without my phone, I'm constantly on it! This is the white iPhone 4S. I've had this phone for nearly 2 years and cannot wait for my contract to end so I can get an updated version! 

I have my chewing gum, body sprays and deodorants, umbrella and my favourite perfume...

Then I have a small travel bag which annoyingly I can't remember where I got it from. But it's just a small zipped bag that is just the write size for the things I'd like to keep in one place.

Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel
Plasters
Pain Killers

These are the things I like to carry around in my travel bag. Things like hand gel, plasters just in case I or someone else injuries themselves and some pain killers for headaches and things.

Rimmel Extra Super Lash Mascara
Revlon Colour Burst Matte Balm in Shameless
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in 1
Soap & Glory Supercat Eyeliner

And this is the makeup that I keep in my bag. 

Rimmel Extra SuperLash Mascara which is my all time favourite mascara, Revelon Colour Burst Matte Balm which is a very moisturising lip stian in a dark purple shade, Collection Lasting Perfection Conealer, great for concealing under eye circles, blemishes and redness and the Soap & Glory SuperCat Eyeliner, this is my all time favourite eyeliner as the brush is sturdy which allows you to create the perfect winged eyeliner.

Thank You for reading.
In the comments, write your top 3 handbag essentials, I'd love to know!
Goodbye!
x





0 comments:

Post a Comment